Too many classes

Jul 14, 2009 at 1:56 PM

I'm trying to create classes from http://docs.oasis-open.org/ubl/os-UBL-2.0/xsd/maindoc/UBL-OrderResponse-2.0.xsd

The resulting file is huge with 556 classes and I'm getting Stack Overflow -error when I try to test the classes... Would it be possible to somehow limit the resulting file? Perhaps by selecting just the needed elements? 

Jul 15, 2009 at 8:25 AM
I think you have circular reference in your shema.
When you create a new instance, constructor create the same instance. In this case you get a stack overflow.
I know this bug and i'll work on this soon.
Can you send me a zip file with all include schema ?
Thanks.
Pascal.
2009/7/14 Kaniu <notifications@codeplex.com>

I'm trying to create classes from http://docs.oasis-open.org/ubl/os-UBL-2.0/xsd/maindoc/UBL-OrderResponse-2.0.xsd

The resulting file is huge with 556 classes and I'm getting Stack Overflow -error when I try to test the classes... Would it be possible to somehow limit the resulting file? Perhaps by selecting just the needed elements? 

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Xsd2Code@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email Xsd2Code@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Jul 15, 2009 at 6:25 PM
Hi

Actually all the imported schemas are available from that same site. It's the official site of UBL.

Kaitsu

On Wed, Jul 15, 2009 at 10:26 AM, pcabanel <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

I think you have circular reference in your shema.
When you create a new instance, constructor create the same instance. In this case you get a stack overflow.
I know this bug and i'll work on this soon.
Can you send me a zip file with all include schema ?
Thanks.
Pascal.
2009/7/14 Kaniu <notifications@codeplex.com>

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Xsd2Code@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email Xsd2Code@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on codePlex.com.