Does Xsd2Code work well for VS2005? thank you.

Dec 9, 2009 at 2:41 AM

Hello all,

Good day.

i found "Xsd2Code is an AddIn for visual studio 2008" from home page.

Does it work well for VS2005?

Thanks a lot.

BR!

Nano

Dec 14, 2009 at 4:10 PM
Hello, xsd2Code support only vs2008 and vs2010.
Pascal.

2009/12/10 nanohe <notifications@codeplex.com>

Hello all,

Good day.

i found "Xsd2Code is an AddIn for visual studio 2008" from home page.

Does it work well for VS2005?

Thanks a lot.

BR!

Nano

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Xsd2Code@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email Xsd2Code@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Jan 5, 2010 at 8:13 PM

The IDE plugin doesn't work in VS2005, but the code generated by the standalone tool Xsd2Code.exe appears to work ok from my limited testing.

Jan 6, 2010 at 8:11 AM
The addin work only with vs2008 & vd2008.
For vs2005 you can use Xsd2Code.exe has external tool.
Pascal.

2010/1/5 Kattamine <notifications@codeplex.com>

The IDE plugin doesn't work in VS2005, but the code generated by the standalone tool Xsd2Code.exe appears to work ok from my limited testing.

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Xsd2Code@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email Xsd2Code@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com