Start Debugging Xsd2Code: I get DisconnectedContext Error

Oct 22, 2009 at 5:25 PM

When I run the add-in Project using Visual Studio 2008 (Sp1, .Net 3.5 SP1) I'm getting the following error:

Managed Debugging Assistant 'DisconnectedContext' has detected a problem in 'C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\Common7\IDE\devenv.exe'.
Additional Information: Context 0x168200' is disconnected.  Releasing the interfaces from the current context (context 0x168370).This may cause corruption or data loss. To avoid this problem, please ensure that all contexts/apartments stay alive until the applicationis completely done with the RuntimeCallableWrappers that represent COM components that liveinside them.

Do I need to have VS2008 setup a certain way?

Oct 22, 2009 at 7:32 PM

I Figured this one out. Managed Debugging Assistant properties and Disable DisconnectedContext exception

Coordinator
Oct 22, 2009 at 7:38 PM
this is the first time I see this error.
I do not know why the addin does not work on your vs2008.
Unistall xsd2code, clean the addin directory and try to install it again.

2009/10/22 emsl_dmccord <notifications@codeplex.com>

When I run the add-in Project using Visual Studio 2008 (Sp1, .Net 3.5 SP1) I'm getting the following error:

Managed Debugging Assistant 'DisconnectedContext' has detected a problem in 'C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\Common7\IDE\devenv.exe'.
Additional Information: Context 0x168200' is disconnected.  Releasing the interfaces from the current context (context 0x168370).This may cause corruption or data loss. To avoid this problem, please ensure that all contexts/apartments stay alive until the applicationis completely done with the RuntimeCallableWrappers that represent COM components that liveinside them.

Do I need to have VS2008 setup a certain way?

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Xsd2Code@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email Xsd2Code@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Oct 22, 2009 at 7:41 PM

I don't know why I'm getting that Error. I Disabled that Exception. But I wonder what issues that may hide.